아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 11 Votes 0 Comment 0

(31:   )옛적에 여호와께서 나에게 나타나사 내가 (영원한 사랑)으로 너를 사랑하기에 인자함으로 너를 이끌었다 하였노라

The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: "I have loved you with (an everlasting love); I have drawn you with loving-kindness.

(31:   )이방들이여 너희는 여호와의 말씀을 듣고 먼 섬에 전파하여 이르기를 이스라엘을 흩으신 자가 (그를 모으시고) 목자가 그 양 떼에게 행함 같이 그를 지키시리로다

"Hear the word of the LORD, O nations; proclaim it in distant coastlands: 'He who scattered Israel (will gather them) and will watch over his flock like a shepherd.'

(31:   )여호와의 말씀이니라 보라 (날이 이르리니) 내가 이스라엘 집과 유다 집에 새 언약을 맺으리라

"(The time is coming)," declares the LORD, "when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah.

(31:   )그러나 그 날 후에 내가 이스라엘 집과 맺을 언약은 이러하니 곧 내가 (나의 법)을 그들의 속에 두며 그들의 마음에 기록하여 나는 그들의 하나님이 되고 그들은 내 백성이 될 것이라 여호와의 말씀이니라

"This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time," declares the LORD. "I will put (my law) in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

(32:   )여호와의 말씀과 같이 나의 숙부의 아들 하나멜이 시위대 뜰 안 나에게 와서 이르되 청하노니 너는 베냐민 땅 (아나돗에 있는 나의 밭을 사라) 기업의 상속권이 네게 있고 무를 권리가 네게 있으니 너를 위하여 사라 하는지라 내가 이것이 여호와의 말씀인 줄 알았으므로

"Then, just as the LORD had said, my cousin Hanamel came to me in the courtyard of the guard and said, '(Buy my field at Anathoth) in the territory of Benjamin. Since it is your right to redeem it and possess it, buy it for yourself.' "I knew that this was the word of the LORD;

(32:   )내가 그들에게 복을 주기 위하여 그들을 떠나지 아니하리라 하는 영원한 언약을 그들에게 세우고 (나를 경외함)을 그들의 마음에 두어 나를 떠나지 않게 하고

I will make an everlasting covenant with them: I will never stop doing good to them, and I will inspire them (to fear me), so that they will never turn away from me.

(32:   )내가 기쁨으로 그들에게 복을 주되 분명히 (나의 마음과 정성)을 다하여 그들을 이 땅에 심으리라

I will rejoice in doing them good and will assuredly plant them in this land with all (my heart and soul).

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2021.8.22]성경퀴즈 제229회(예레미야31-32장) azangc 2021.08.21 11
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 413 Next
/ 413