아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 15 Votes 0 Comment 0

(22:   )여호와께서 이와 같이 말씀하시되 너희가 (정의와 공의)를 행하여 탈취 당한 자를 압박하는 자의 손에서 건지고 이방인과 고아와 과부를 압제하거나 학대하지 말며 이 곳에서 무죄한 피를 흘리지 말라

This is what the LORD says: Do what is (just and right). Rescue from the hand of his oppressor the one who has been robbed. Do no wrong or violence to the alien, the fatherless or the widow, and do not shed innocent blood in this place.

(22:   )불의로 그 집을 세우며 부정하게 (그 다락방)을 지으며 자기의 이웃을 고용하고 그의 품삯을 주지 아니하는 자에게 화 있을진저

"Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness, (his upper rooms) by injustice, making his countrymen work for nothing, not paying them for their labor.

(23:   )여호와의 말씀이니라 (내 목장의 양 떼)를 멸하며 흩어지게 하는 목자에게 화 있으리라

"Woe to the shepherds who are destroying and scattering (the sheep of my pasture)!" declares the LORD.

(23:   )여호와의 말씀이니라 보라 때가 이르리니 내가 다윗에게 (한 의로운 가지)를 일으킬 것이라 그가 왕이 되어 지혜롭게 다스리며 세상에서 정의와 공의를 행할 것이며

"The days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will raise up to David (a righteous Branch), a King who will reign wisely and do what is just and right in the land.

(23:   )만군의 여호와께서 이와 같이 말씀하시되 너희에게 예언하는 선지자들의 말을 듣지 말라 그들은 너희에게 헛된 것을 가르치나니 그들이 말한 묵시는 자기 마음으로 말미암은 것이요 (여호와의 입)에서 나온 것이 아니니라

This is what the LORD Almighty says: "Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from (the mouth of the LORD).

(23:   )이 선지자들은 (내가 보내지 아니하였어도) 달음질하며 내가 그들에게 이르지 아니하였어도 예언하였은즉

(I did not send) these prophets, yet they have run with their message; I did not speak to them, yet they have prophesied.

(24:   )내가 여호와인 줄 아는 마음을 그들에게 주어서 그들이 전심으로 내게 돌아오게 하리니 그들은 (내 백성)이 되겠고 나는 그들의 하나님이 되리라

I will give them a heart to know me, that I am the LORD. They will be (my people), and I will be their God, for they will return to me with all their heart.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
413 [2019.8.18]성경퀴즈 제126회(욥기 19-22장) azangc 2020.03.04 65260
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 413 Next
/ 413