아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 10 Votes 0 Comment 0

(19:   )그들에게 이르기를 만군의 여호와께서 이와 같이 말씀하시되 사람이 (토기장이의 그릇)을 한 번 깨뜨리면 다시 완전하게 할 수 없나니 이와 같이 내가 이 백성과 이 성읍을 무너뜨리리니 도벳에 매장할 자리가 없을 만큼 매장하리라

and say to them, 'This is what the LORD Almighty says: I will smash this nation and this city just as (this potter's jar) is smashed and cannot be repaired. They will bury the dead in Topheth until there is no more room.

(19:   )만군의 여호와 이스라엘의 하나님께서 이와 같이 말씀하시되 보라 내가 이 성읍에 대하여 선언한 (모든 재앙)을 이 성읍과 그 모든 촌락에 내리리니 이는 그들의 목을 곧게 하여 내 말을 듣지 아니함이라 하시니라

"This is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says: 'Listen! I am going to bring on this city and the villages around it (every disaster) I pronounced against them, because they were stiff-necked and would not listen to my words.'"

(20:   )여호와여 주께서 나를 권유하시므로 내가 그 권유를 받았사오며 주께서 나보다 강하사 이기셨으므로 내가 (조롱 거리)가 되니 사람마다 종일토록 나를 조롱하나이다

O LORD, you deceived me, and I was deceived; you overpowered me and prevailed. I (am ridiculed) all day long; everyone mocks me.

(20:   )의인을 시험하사 (그 폐부와 심장)을 보시는 만군의 여호와여 나의 사정을 주께 아뢰었사온즉 주께서 그들에게 보복하심을 나에게 보게 하옵소서

O LORD Almighty, you who examine the righteous and probe (the heart and mind), let me see your vengeance upon them, for to you I have committed my cause.

(21:   )여호와께서 말씀하시기를 보라 내가 너희 앞에 (생명의 길)과 사망의 길을 두었노라 너는 이 백성에게 전하라 하셨느니라

"Furthermore, tell the people, 'This is what the LORD says: See, I am setting before you (the way of life) and the way of death.

(21:   )내가 너희 행위대로 너희를 벌할 것이요 내가 또 수풀에 불을 놓아 (그 모든 주위)를 사르리라 여호와의 말씀이니라

I will punish you as your deeds deserve, declares the LORD. I will kindle a fire in your forests that will consume (everything around) you.'"

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2021.7.25]성경퀴즈 제225회(예레미야19-21장) azangc 2021.07.24 10
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 413 Next
/ 413