아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 12 Votes 0 Comment 0

(13:  )이 악한 백성이 내 말 듣기를 거절하고 그 마음의 완악한 대로 행하며 다른 신들을 따라 그를 섬기며 그에게 절하니 그들이 이 (  )가 쓸 수 없음 같이 되리라

(13:  )These wicked people, who refuse to listen to my words, who follow the stubbornness of their hearts and go after other gods to serve and worship them, will be like this (      )--completely useless!

(13:  )너희는 들을지어다, 귀를 기울일지어다, (     )하지 말지어다, 여호와께서 말씀하셨음이라

(13:  )Hear and pay attention, do not be (             ), for the LORD has spoken.

(14:  )여호와여 우리의 죄악이 우리에게 대하여 증언할지라도 주는 주의 이름을 위하여 일하소서 우리의 타락함이 많으니이다 우리가 주께 (      )하였나이다

(14:  )Although our sins testify against us, O LORD, do something for the sake of your name. For our backsliding is great; we have (         ) against you.

(15:  )여호와께서 이르시되 내가 진실로 너를 강하게 할 것이요 너에게 복을 받게 할 것이며 내가 진실로 네 원수로 재앙과 환난의 때에 네게 (      )하게 하리라

(15:  )The LORD said, "Surely I will deliver you for a good purpose; surely I will make your enemies  (           ) with you in times of disaster and times of distress.

(15:  )여호와여 주께서 아시오니 원하건대 주는 나를 기억하시며 돌보시사 나를 박해하는 자에게 보복하시고 주의 오래 참으심으로 말미암아 나로 멸망하지 아니하게 하옵시며 주를 위하여 내가 (          ) 당하는 줄을 아시옵소서

(15:  )You understand, O LORD; remember me and care for me. Avenge me on my persecutors. You are long-suffering--do not take me away; think of how I (                   ) for your sake.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2021.7.11]성경퀴즈 제223회(예레미야13-15장) azangc 2021.07.17 12
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 413 Next
/ 413