아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 11 Votes 0 Comment 0

(1:   )내가 너를 모태에 짓기 전에 너를 알았고 네가 배에서 나오기 전에 너를 (성별)하였고 너를 여러 나라의 선지자로 세웠노라 하시기로

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born (I set you apart); I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."

(1:   )보라 내가 오늘 너를 여러 나라와 여러 왕국 위에 세워 네가 그것들을 뽑고 파괴하며 파멸하고 넘어뜨리며 (건설하고) 심게 하였느니라 하시니라

See, today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, (to build) and to plant."

(1:   )보라 내가 오늘 너를 그 온 땅과 유다 왕들과 그 지도자들과 그 제사장들과 그 땅 백성 앞에 견고한 성읍, 쇠기둥, (놋성벽)이 되게 하였은즉

Today I have made you a fortified city, an iron pillar and (a bronze wall) to stand against the whole land--against the kings of Judah, its officials, its priests and the people of the land.

(2:   )제사장들은 여호와께서 어디 계시냐 말하지 아니하였으며 율법을 다루는 자들은 나를 알지 못하며 관리들도 나에게 반역하며 선지자들은 바알의 이름으로 예언하고 (무익한 것들을) 따랐느니라

The priests did not ask, 'Where is the LORD?' Those who deal with the law did not know me; the leaders rebelled against me. The prophets prophesied by Baal, following (worthless idols).

(2:   )네 악이 너를 징계하겠고 네 반역이 너를 책망할 것이라 그런즉 네 하나님 여호와를 버림과 네 속에 (나를 경외함이 없는 것)이 악이요 고통인 줄 알라 주 만군의 여호와의 말씀이니라

Your wickedness will punish you; your backsliding will rebuke you. Consider then and realize how evil and bitter it is for you when you forsake the LORD your God and (have no awe of me,)" declares the Lord, the LORD Almighty.

(3:   )내가 또 (내 마음에 합한 목자들)을 너희에게 주리니 그들이 지식과 명철로 너희를 양육하리라

Then I will give you (shepherds after my own heart), who will lead you with knowledge and understanding.

(3:   )배역한 자식들아 돌아오라 내가 너희의 (배역함)을 고치리라 하시니라 보소서 우리가 주께 왔사오니 주는 우리 하나님 여호와이심이니이다

"Return, faithless people; I will cure you of (backsliding)." "Yes, we will come to you, for you are the LORD our God.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2021.6.13]성경퀴즈 제219회(예레미야 1-3장) azangc 2021.06.12 11
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 413 Next
/ 413