아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 13 Votes 0 Comment 0

(65:   )보라 내가 (새 하늘과 새 땅)을 창조하나니 이전 것은 기억되거나 마음에 생각나지 아니할 것이라

"Behold, I will create (new heavens and a new earth). The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind.

(65:   )거기는 날 수가 많지 못하여 죽는 어린이와 (수한이 차지 못한) 노인이 다시는 없을 것이라 곧 백 세에 죽는 자를 젊은이라 하겠고 백 세가 못되어 죽는 자는 저주 받은 자이리라

"Never again will there be in it an infant who lives but a few days, or an old man (who does not live out his years); he who dies at a hundred will be thought a mere youth; he who fails to reach a hundred will be considered accursed.

(65:   )(이리와 어린 양)이 함께 먹을 것이며 사자가 소처럼 짚을 먹을 것이며 뱀은 흙을 양식으로 삼을 것이니 나의 성산에서는 해함도 없겠고 상함도 없으리라 여호와께서 말씀하시니라

(The wolf and the lamb) will feed together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox, but dust will be the serpent's food. They will neither harm nor destroy on all my holy mountain," says the LORD.

(66:   )나 여호와가 말하노라 내 손이 이 모든 것을 지었으므로 그들이 생겼느니라 무릇 (마음이 가난하고) 심령에 통회하며 내 말을 듣고 떠는 자 그 사람은 내가 돌보려니와

Has not my hand made all these things, and so they came into being?" declares the LORD. "This is the one I esteem: he (who is humble) and contrite in spirit, and trembles at my word.

(66:   )여호와께서 이와 같이 말씀하시되 보라 내가 그에게 (평강을 강 같이), 그에게 뭇 나라의 영광을 넘치는 시내 같이 주리니 너희가 그 성읍의 젖을 빨 것이며 너희가 옆에 안기며 그 무릎에서 놀 것이라

For this is what the LORD says: "I will extend (peace to her like a river), and the wealth of nations like a flooding stream; you will nurse and be carried on her arm and dandled on her knees.

(66:   )(어머니)가 자식을 위로함 같이 내가 너희를 위로할 것인즉 너희가 예루살렘에서 위로를 받으리니

As (a mother) comforts her child, so will I comfort you; and you will be comforted over Jerusalem."

(66:   )내가 지을 (새 하늘과 새 땅)이 내 앞에 항상 있는 것 같이 너희 자손과 너희 이름이 항상 있으리라 여호와의 말이니라

"As (the new heavens and the new earth) that I make will endure before me," declares the LORD, "so will your name and descendants endure.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2021.6.6]성경퀴즈 제218회(이사야 65-66장) azangc 2021.06.05 13
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 413 Next
/ 413