아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 287 Votes 0 Comment 0

(59:   )(여호와의 손)이 짧아 구원하지 못하심도 아니요 귀가 둔하여 듣지 못하심도 아니라

Surely (the arm of the LORD) is not too short to save, nor his ear too dull to hear.

(59:   )그들은 (평강의 길)을 알지 못하며 그들이 행하는 곳에는 정의가 없으며 굽은 길을 스스로 만드나니 무릇 이 길을 밟는 자는 평강을 알지 못하느니라

(The way of peace) they do not know; there is no justice in their paths. They have turned them into crooked roads; no one who walks in them will know peace.

(60:   )일어나라 (빛을 발하라) 이는 네 빛이 이르렀고 여호와의 영광이 네 위에 임하였음이니라

"(Arise, shine), for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you.

(60:   )다시는 낮에 해가 네 빛이 되지 아니하며 달도 네게 빛을 비추지 않을 것이요 오직 여호와가 네게 (영원한 빛)이 되며 네 하나님이 네 영광이 되리니

The sun will no more be your light by day, nor will the brightness of the moon shine on you, for the LORD will be (your everlasting light), and your God will be your glory.

(60:   )그 작은 자가 천 명을 이루겠고 (그 약한 자)가 강국을 이룰 것이라 때가 되면 나 여호와가 속히 이루리라

The least of you will become a thousand, (the smallest) a mighty nation. I am the LORD; in its time I will do this swiftly."

(61:   )주 여호와의 영이 내게 내리셨으니 이는 여호와께서 내게 기름을 부으사 가난한 자에게 아름다운 소식을 전하게 하려 하심이라 나를 보내사 (마음이 상한 자)를 고치며 포로된 자에게 자유를, 갇힌 자에게 놓임을 선포하며

The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up (the brokenhearted), to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners,

(61:   )무릇 시온에서 (슬퍼하는 자)에게 화관을 주어 그 재를 대신하며 기쁨의 기름으로 그 슬픔을 대신하며 찬송의 옷으로 그 근심을 대신하시고 그들이 의의 나무 곧 여호와께서 심으신 그 영광을 나타낼 자라 일컬음을 받게 하려 하심이라

and provide for those (who grieve) in Zion--to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display of his splendor.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2021.5.23]성경퀴즈 제216회(이사야 59-61장) azangc 2021.05.22 287
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 413 Next
/ 413