아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 26 Votes 0 Comment 0

(53:   )그는 실로 우리의 질고를 지고 (우리의 슬픔)을 당하였거늘 우리는 생각하기를 그는 징벌을 받아 하나님께 맞으며 고난을 당한다 하였노라

Surely he took up our infirmities and carried (our sorrows), yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted.

(53:   )우리는 다 양 같아서 그릇 행하여 각기 (제 길로 갔거늘) 여호와께서는 우리 모두의 죄악을 그에게 담당시키셨도다

We all, like sheep, have gone astray, (each of us has turned to his own way); and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.

(53:   )그는 (강포)를 행하지 아니하였고 그의 입에 거짓이 없었으나 그의 무덤이 악인들과 함께 있었으며 그가 죽은 후에 부자와 함께 있었도다

He was assigned a grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death, though he had done no (violence), nor was any deceit in his mouth.

(54:   )네 장막터를 넓히며 (네 처소의 휘장)을 아끼지 말고 널리 펴되 너의 줄을 길게 하며 너의 말뚝을 견고히 할지어다

"Enlarge the place of your tent, stretch (your tent curtains) wide, do not hold back; lengthen your cords, strengthen your stakes.

(54:   )내가 넘치는 진노로 내 얼굴을 네게서 잠시 가렸으나 영원한 자비로 너를 긍휼히 여기리라 (네 구속자) 여호와께서 말씀하셨느니라

In a surge of anger I hid my face from you for a moment, but with everlasting kindness I will have compassion on you," says the LORD (your Redeemer).

(55:   )오호라 (너희 모든 목마른 자들)아 물로 나아오라 돈 없는 자도 오라 너희는 와서 사 먹되 돈 없이, 값 없이 와서 포도주와 젖을 사라

"Come, (all you who are thirsty), come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost.

(55:   )너희는 여호와를 (만날 만한 때)에 찾으라 가까이 계실 때에 그를 부르라

Seek the LORD (while he may be found); call on him while he is near.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2021.5.9]성경퀴즈 제214회(이사야 53-55장) azangc 2021.05.08 26
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 413 Next
/ 413