아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 1174 Votes 0 Comment 0

(37:   )이는 남은 자가 예루살렘에서 나오며 피하는 자가 시온 산에서 나올 것임이라 만군의 (여호와의 열심)이 이를 이루시리이다

For out of Jerusalem will come a remnant, and out of Mount Zion a band of survivors. (The zeal of the LORD) Almighty will accomplish this.

(38:   )너는 가서 히스기야에게 이르기를 네 조상 다윗의 하나님 여호와께서 이같이 말씀하시기를 내가 네 기도를 들었고 (네 눈물)을 보았노라 내가 네 수한에 십오 년을 더하고

"Go and tell Hezekiah, 'This is what the LORD, the God of your father David, says: I have heard your prayer and seen (your tears); I will add fifteen years to your life.

(38:   )주여 사람이 사는 것이 이에 있고 (내 심령의 생명)도 온전히 거기에 있사오니 원하건대 나를 치료하시며 나를 살려 주옵소서

Lord, by such things men live; and (my spirit) finds life in them too. You restored me to health and let me live.

(39:   )보라 날이 이르리니 네 집에 있는 모든 소유와 네 조상들이 (오늘까지 쌓아 둔 것)이 모두 바벨론으로 옮긴 바 되고 남을 것이 없으리라 여호와의 말이니라

The time will surely come when everything in your palace, and all that your fathers (have stored up until this day), will be carried off to Babylon. Nothing will be left, says the LORD.

(40:   )너희는 예루살렘의 마음에 닿도록 말하며 그것에게 외치라 (그 노역의 때)가 끝났고 그 죄악이 사함을 받았느니라 그의 모든 죄로 말미암아 여호와의 손에서 벌을 배나 받았느니라 할지니라 하시니라

Speak tenderly to Jerusalem, and proclaim to her (that her hard service) has been completed, that her sin has been paid for, that she has received from the LORD'S hand double for all her sins.

(40:   )(아름다운 소식)을 시온에 전하는 자여 너는 높은 산에 오르라 아름다운 소식을 예루살렘에 전하는 자여 너는 힘써 소리를 높이라 두려워하지 말고 소리를 높여 유다의 성읍들에게 이르기를 너희의 하나님을 보라 하라

You who bring (good tidings) to Zion, go up on a high mountain. You who bring good tidings to Jerusalem, lift up your voice with a shout, lift it up, do not be afraid; say to the towns of Judah, "Here is your God!"

(40:   )오직 여호와를 앙망하는 자는 (새 힘)을 얻으리니 독수리가 날개치며 올라감 같을 것이요 달음박질하여도 곤비하지 아니하겠고 걸어가도 피곤하지 아니하리로다

but those who hope in the LORD will (renew their strength). They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2021.4.4]성경퀴즈 제209회(이사야 37-40장) azangc 2021.04.03 1174
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 413 Next
/ 413