아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 14 Votes 0 Comment 0

(34:   )열국이여 너희는 나아와 (들을지어다) 민족들이여 귀를 기울일지어다 땅과 땅에 충만한 것, 세계와 세계에서 나는 모든 것이여 들을지어다

Come near, you nations, and (listen); pay attention, you peoples! Let the earth hear, and all that is in it, the world, and all that comes out of it!

(34:   )너희는 여호와의 책에서 찾아 읽어보라 (이것들 가운데서 빠진 것이 하나도 없고) 제 짝이 없는 것이 없으리니 이는 여호와의 입이 이를 명령하셨고 그의 영이 이것들을 모으셨음이라

Look in the scroll of the LORD and read: (None of these will be missing), not one will lack her mate. For it is his mouth that has given the order, and his Spirit will gather them together.

(35:   )겁내는 자들에게 이르기를 (굳세어라), 두려워하지 말라, 보라 너희 하나님이 오사 보복하시며 갚아 주실 것이라 하나님이 오사 너희를 구하시리라 하라

say to those with fearful hearts, "(Be strong), do not fear; your God will come, he will come with vengeance; with divine retribution he will come to save you."

(35:   )여호와의 속량함을 받은 자들이 돌아오되 노래하며 시온에 이르러 그들의 머리 위에 (영영한 희락)을 띠고 기쁨과 즐거움을 얻으리니 슬픔과 탄식이 사라지리로다

and the ransomed of the LORD will return. They will enter Zion with singing; (everlasting joy) will crown their heads. Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away.

(36:   )랍사게가 이르되 내 주께서 이 일을 네 주와 네게만 말하라고 나를 보내신 것이냐 너희와 함께 자기의 대변을 먹으며 (자기의 소변)을 마실 성 위에 앉은 사람들에게도 하라고 보내신 것이 아니냐 하더라

But the commander replied, "Was it only to your master and you that my master sent me to say these things, and not to the men sitting on the wall--who, like you, will have to eat their own filth and drink (their own urine)?"

(36:   )히스기야가 너희에게 (여호와를 신뢰하게 하려는 것)을 따르지 말라 그가 말하기를 여호와께서 반드시 우리를 건지시리니 이 성이 앗수르 왕의 손에 넘어가지 아니하리라 할지라도

Do not let Hezekiah persuade you (to trust in the LORD) when he says, 'The LORD will surely deliver us; this city will not be given into the hand of the king of Assyria.'

(36:   )이 (열방의 신들) 중에 어떤 신이 자기의 나라를 내 손에서 건져냈기에 여호와가 능히 예루살렘을 내 손에서 건지겠느냐 하셨느니라 하니라

Who of (all the gods) of these countries has been able to save his land from me? How then can the LORD deliver Jerusalem from my hand?"

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2021.3.28]성경퀴즈 제208회(이사야 34-36장) azangc 2021.03.27 14
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 413 Next
/ 413