아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 36 Votes 0 Comment 0

(28:   )재판석에 앉은 자에게는 (판결하는 영)이 되시며 성문에서 싸움을 물리치는 자에게는 힘이 되시리로다

He will be (a spirit of justice) to him who sits in judgment, a source of strength to those who turn back the battle at the gate.

(28:   )여호와께서 그들에게 말씀하시되 (경계에 경계를 더하며) 경계에 경계를 더하며 교훈에 교훈을 더하며 교훈에 교훈을 더하고 여기서도 조금, 저기서도 조금 하사 그들이 가다가 뒤로 넘어져 부러지며 걸리며 붙잡히게 하시리라

So then, the word of the LORD to them will become: (Do and do), do and do, rule on rule, rule on rule; a little here, a little there--so that they will go and fall backward, be injured and snared and captured.

(28:   )나는 (정의를 측량줄로 삼고) 공의를 저울추로 삼으니 우박이 거짓의 피난처를 소탕하며 물이 그 숨는 곳에 넘칠 것인즉

I will (make justice the measuring line) and righteousness the plumb line; hail will sweep away your refuge, the lie, and water will overflow your hiding place.

(29:   )대저 여호와께서 깊이 (잠들게 하는 영)을 너희에게 부어 주사 너희의 눈을 감기셨음이니 그가 선지자들과 너희의 지도자인 선견자들을 덮으셨음이라

The LORD has brought over you (a deep sleep): He has sealed your eyes (the prophets); he has covered your heads (the seers).

(29:   )주께서 이르시되 이 백성이 (입으로는) 나를 가까이 하며 입술로는 나를 공경하나 그들의 마음은 내게서 멀리 떠났나니 그들이 나를 경외함은 사람의 계명으로 가르침을 받았을 뿐이라

The Lord says: "These people come near to me (with their mouth) and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is made up only of rules taught by men.

(30:   )주 여호와 이스라엘의 거룩하신 이가 이같이 말씀하시되 너희가 돌이켜 조용히 있어야 구원을 얻을 것이요 (잠잠하고) 신뢰하여야 힘을 얻을 것이거늘 너희가 원하지 아니하고

This is what the Sovereign LORD, the Holy One of Israel, says: "In repentance and rest is your salvation, (in quietness) and trust is your strength, but you would have none of it.

(30:   )여호와께서 그의 장엄한 목소리를 듣게 하시며 (혁혁한 진노)로 그의 팔의 치심을 보이시되 맹렬한 화염과 폭풍과 폭우와 우박으로 하시리니

The LORD will cause men to hear his majestic voice and will make them see his arm coming down (with raging anger) and consuming fire, with cloudburst, thunderstorm and hail.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2021.3.14]성경퀴즈 제206회(이사야 28-30장) azangc 2021.03.13 36
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 413 Next
/ 413