아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 41 Votes 0 Comment 0

(25:   )주는 포학자의 기세가 성벽을 치는 폭풍과 같을 때에 (빈궁한 자의 요새)이시며 환난 당한 가난한 자의 요새이시며 폭풍 중의 피난처시며 폭양을 피하는 그늘이 되셨사오니

You have been (a refuge for the poor), a refuge for the needy in his distress, a shelter from the storm and a shade from the heat. For the breath of the ruthless is like a storm driving against a wall

(25:   )그 날에 말하기를 이는 우리의 하나님이시라 우리가 그를 기다렸으니 그가 우리를 구원하시리로다 이는 여호와시라 우리가 그를 기다렸으니 우리는 (그의 구원)을 기뻐하며 즐거워하리라 할 것이며

In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in (his salvation)."

(26):   )주께서 (심지가 견고한 자)를 평강하고 평강하도록 지키시리니 이는 그가 주를 신뢰함이니이다

You will keep in perfect peace him (whose mind is steadfast), because he trusts in you.

(26:   )여호와여 주께서 우리를 위하여 (평강)을 베푸시오리니 주께서 우리의 모든 일도 우리를 위하여 이루심이니이다

LORD, you establish (peace) for us; all that we have accomplished you have done for us.

(26:   )내 백성아 갈지어다 네 밀실에 들어가서 네 문을 닫고 (분노가 지나기까지) 잠깐 숨을지어다

Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while (until his wrath has passed by).

(27:   )그 날에 여호와께서 그의 견고하고 크고 강한 칼로 날랜 뱀 리워야단 곧 (꼬불꼬불한 뱀 리워야단)을 벌하시며 바다에 있는 용을 죽이시리라

In that day, the LORD will punish with his sword, his fierce, great and powerful sword, Leviathan the gliding serpent, (Leviathan the coiling serpent); he will slay the monster of the sea.

(27:   )나 여호와는 (포도원지기)가 됨이여 때때로 물을 주며 밤낮으로 간수하여 아무든지 이를 해치지 못하게 하리로다

I, the LORD, (watch over it); I water it continually. I guard it day and night so that no one may harm it.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
413 올바른 성경 이해를 위한 핵심 성경 암송구절 45 azangc 2023.12.10 60
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 413 Next
/ 413