아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 41 Votes 0 Comment 0

(25:   )주는 포학자의 기세가 성벽을 치는 폭풍과 같을 때에 (빈궁한 자의 요새)이시며 환난 당한 가난한 자의 요새이시며 폭풍 중의 피난처시며 폭양을 피하는 그늘이 되셨사오니

You have been (a refuge for the poor), a refuge for the needy in his distress, a shelter from the storm and a shade from the heat. For the breath of the ruthless is like a storm driving against a wall

(25:   )그 날에 말하기를 이는 우리의 하나님이시라 우리가 그를 기다렸으니 그가 우리를 구원하시리로다 이는 여호와시라 우리가 그를 기다렸으니 우리는 (그의 구원)을 기뻐하며 즐거워하리라 할 것이며

In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in (his salvation)."

(26):   )주께서 (심지가 견고한 자)를 평강하고 평강하도록 지키시리니 이는 그가 주를 신뢰함이니이다

You will keep in perfect peace him (whose mind is steadfast), because he trusts in you.

(26:   )여호와여 주께서 우리를 위하여 (평강)을 베푸시오리니 주께서 우리의 모든 일도 우리를 위하여 이루심이니이다

LORD, you establish (peace) for us; all that we have accomplished you have done for us.

(26:   )내 백성아 갈지어다 네 밀실에 들어가서 네 문을 닫고 (분노가 지나기까지) 잠깐 숨을지어다

Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while (until his wrath has passed by).

(27:   )그 날에 여호와께서 그의 견고하고 크고 강한 칼로 날랜 뱀 리워야단 곧 (꼬불꼬불한 뱀 리워야단)을 벌하시며 바다에 있는 용을 죽이시리라

In that day, the LORD will punish with his sword, his fierce, great and powerful sword, Leviathan the gliding serpent, (Leviathan the coiling serpent); he will slay the monster of the sea.

(27:   )나 여호와는 (포도원지기)가 됨이여 때때로 물을 주며 밤낮으로 간수하여 아무든지 이를 해치지 못하게 하리로다

I, the LORD, (watch over it); I water it continually. I guard it day and night so that no one may harm it.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2021.3.7]성경퀴즈 제205회(이사야 25-27장) azangc 2021.03.06 41
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 413 Next
/ 413