아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 24 Votes 0 Comment 0

(22:   )(환상의 골짜기)에 주 만군의 여호와께로부터 이르는 소란과 밟힘과 혼란의 날이여 성벽의 무너뜨림과 산악에 사무쳐 부르짖는 소리로다

The Lord, the LORD Almighty, has a day of tumult and trampling and terror in (the Valley of Vision), a day of battering down walls and of crying out to the mountains.

(22:   )만군의 여호와께서 이르시되 그 날에는 (단단한 곳)에 박혔던 못이 삭으리니 그 못이 부러져 떨어지므로 그 위에 걸린 물건이 부서지리라 하셨다 하라 나 여호와의 말이니라

"In that day," declares the LORD Almighty, "the peg driven into (the firm place) will give way; it will be sheared off and will fall, and the load hanging on it will be cut down." The LORD has spoken.

(23:   )만군의 여호와께서 그것을 정하신 것이라 모든 누리던 영화를 욕되게 하시며 세상의 (모든 교만하던 자)가 멸시를 받게 하려 하심이라

The LORD Almighty planned it, to bring low the pride of all glory and to humble (all who are renowned) on the earth.

(23:   )(그 무역한 것)과 이익을 거룩히 여호와께 돌리고 간직하거나 쌓아 두지 아니하리니 그 무역한 것이 여호와 앞에 사는 자가 배불리 먹을 양식, 잘 입을 옷감이 되리라

Yet her profit and (her earnings) will be set apart for the LORD; they will not be stored up or hoarded. Her profits will go to those who live before the LORD, for abundant food and fine clothes.

(24:   )보라 여호와께서 땅을 공허하게 하시며 황폐하게 하시며 지면을 뒤집어엎으시고 (그 주민)을 흩으시리니

See, the LORD is going to lay waste the earth and devastate it; he will ruin its face and scatter (its inhabitants)--

(24:   )땅 끝에서부터 (노래하는 소리)가 우리에게 들리기를 의로우신 이에게 영광을 돌리세 하도다 그러나 나는 이르기를 나는 쇠잔하였고 나는 쇠잔하였으니 내게 화가 있도다 배신자들은 배신하고 배신자들이 크게 배신하였도다

From the ends of the earth we hear (singing): "Glory to the Righteous One." But I said, "I waste away, I waste away! Woe to me! The treacherous betray! With treachery the treacherous betray!"

(24:   )그 날에 여호와께서 높은 데에서 (높은 군대)를 벌하시며 땅에서 땅의 왕들을 벌하시리니

In that day the LORD will punish (the powers) in the heavens above and the kings on the earth below.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2021.2.28]성경퀴즈 제204회(이사야 22-24장) azangc 2021.02.27 24
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 413 Next
/ 413