아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 32 Votes 0 Comment 0

(19:   )너의 (지혜로운 자)가 어디 있느냐 그들이 만군의 여호와께서 애굽에 대하여 정하신 뜻을 알 것이요 곧 네게 말할 것이니라

Where are your (wise men) now? Let them show you and make known what the LORD Almighty has planned against Egypt.

(19:   )유다의 땅은 (애굽의 두려움)이 되리니 이는 만군의 여호와께서 애굽에 대하여 정하신 계획으로 말미암음이라 그 소문을 듣는 자마다 떨리라

And the land of Judah will bring (terror to the Egyptians); everyone to whom Judah is mentioned will be terrified, because of what the LORD Almighty is planning against them.

(19:   )여호와께서 자기를 애굽에 알게 하시리니 그 날에 애굽이 여호와를 알고 제물과 예물을 그에게 드리고 (경배할 것)이요 여호와께 서원하고 그대로 행하리라

So the LORD will make himself known to the Egyptians, and in that day they will acknowledge the LORD. They (will worship) with sacrifices and grain offerings; they will make vows to the LORD and keep them.

(19:   )여호와께서 애굽을 치실지라도 치시고는 고치실 것이므로 그들이 여호와께로 (돌아올 것이라) 여호와께서 그들의 간구함을 들으시고 그들을 고쳐 주시리라

The LORD will strike Egypt with a plague; he will strike them and heal them. They (will turn) to the LORD, and he will respond to their pleas and heal them.

(20:   )그 때에 여호와께서 아모스의 아들 이사야에게 말씀하여 이르시되 갈지어다 네 허리에서 베를 끄르고 네 발에서 신을 (벗을지니라) 하시매 그가 그대로 하여 벗은 몸과 벗은 발로 다니니라

at that time the LORD spoke through Isaiah son of Amoz. He said to him, "(Take off) the sackcloth from your body and the sandals from your feet." And he did so, going around stripped and barefoot.

(20:   )그 날에 (이 해변 주민)이 말하기를 우리가 믿던 나라 곧 우리가 앗수르 왕에게서 벗어나기를 바라고 달려가서 도움을 구하던 나라가 이같이 되었은즉 우리가 어찌 능히 피하리요 하리라

In that day (the people who live on this coast) will say, 'See what has happened to those we relied on, those we fled to for help and deliverance from the king of Assyria! How then can we escape?'"

(21:   )내가 짓밟은 너여, 내가 타작한 너여, 내가 (이스라엘의 하나님) 만군의 여호와께 들은 대로 너희에게 전하였노라

O my people, crushed on the threshing floor, I tell you what I have heard from the LORD Almighty, from (the God of Israel).

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2021.2.21]성경퀴즈 제203회(이사야 19-21장) azangc 2021.02.20 32
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 413 Next
/ 413