아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 38 Votes 0 Comment 0

(13:   )내가 (거룩하게 구별한 자들)에게 명령하고 나의 위엄을 기뻐하는 용사들을 불러 나의 노여움을 전하게 하였느니라

I have commanded (my holy ones); I have summoned my warriors to carry out my wrath--those who rejoice in my triumph.

(13:   )내가 세상의 악과 (악인의 죄)를 벌하며 교만한 자의 오만을 끊으며 강포한 자의 거만을 낮출 것이며

I will punish the world for its evil, (the wicked for their sins). I will put an end to the arrogance of the haughty and will humble the pride of the ruthless.

(14:   )여호와께서 야곱을 긍휼히 여기시며 이스라엘을 (다시 택하여) 그들의 땅에 두시리니 나그네 된 자가 야곱 족속과 연합하여 그들에게 예속될 것이며

The LORD will have compassion on Jacob; (once again he will choose) Israel and will settle them in their own land. Aliens will join them and unite with the house of Jacob.

(14:   )너 (아침의 아들) 계명성이여 어찌 그리 하늘에서 떨어졌으며 너 열국을 엎은 자여 어찌 그리 땅에 찍혔는고

How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, (son of the dawn)! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

(14:   )만군의 여호와께서 맹세하여 이르시되 내가 생각한 것이 반드시 되며 (내가 경영한 것)을 반드시 이루리라

The LORD Almighty has sworn, "Surely, as I have planned, so it will be, and as (I have purposed), so it will stand.

(14:   )만군의 여호와께서 (경영하셨은즉) 누가 능히 그것을 폐하며 그의 손을 펴셨은즉 누가 능히 그것을 돌이키랴

For the LORD Almighty (has purposed), and who can thwart him? His hand is stretched out, and who can turn it back?

(15:   )내 마음이 모압을 위하여 부르짖는도다 (그 피난민들)은 소알과 에글랏 슬리시야까지 이르고 울며 루힛 비탈길로 올라가며 호로나임 길에서 패망을 울부짖으니

My heart cries out over Moab; (her fugitives flee) as far as Zoar, as far as Eglath Shelishiyah. They go up the way to Luhith, weeping as they go; on the road to Horonaim they lament their destruction.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2021.2.7]성경퀴즈 제201회(이사야 13-15장) azangc 2021.02.06 38
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 413 Next
/ 413