아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 14 Votes 0 Comment 0

(10:   )도끼가 어찌 찍는 자에게 스스로 자랑하겠으며 톱이 어찌 켜는 자에게 스스로 큰 체하겠느냐 이는 막대기가 자기를 드는 자를 움직이려 하며 몽둥이가 (나무 아닌 사람)을 들려 함과 같음이로다

Does the ax raise itself above him who swings it, or the saw boast against him who uses it? As if a rod were to wield him who lifts it up, or a club brandish (him who is not wood)!

(10:   )그 날에 이스라엘의 (남은 자)와 야곱 족속의 피난한 자들이 다시는 자기를 친 자를 의지하지 아니하고 이스라엘의 거룩하신 이 여호와를 진실하게 의지하리니

In that day (the remnant) of Israel, the survivors of the house of Jacob, will no longer rely on him who struck them down but will truly rely on the LORD, the Holy One of Israel.

(11:   )그의 위에 여호와의 영 곧 (지혜와 총명의 영)이요 모략과 재능의 영이요 지식과 여호와를 경외하는 영이 강림하시리니

The Spirit of the LORD will rest on him--(the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding), the Spirit of counsel and of power, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD--

(11:   )그 때에 이리가 (어린 양과 함께) 살며 표범이 어린 염소와 함께 누우며 송아지와 어린 사자와 살진 짐승이 함께 있어 어린 아이에게 끌리며

The wolf will live (with the lamb), the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together; and a little child will lead them.

(11:   )그 날에 (이새의 뿌리)에서 한 싹이 나서 만민의 기치로 설 것이요 열방이 그에게로 돌아오리니 그가 거한 곳이 영화로우리라

In that day (the Root of Jesse) will stand as a banner for the peoples; the nations will rally to him, and his place of rest will be glorious.

(12:   )보라 하나님은 (나의 구원)이시라 내가 신뢰하고 두려움이 없으리니 주 여호와는 나의 힘이시며 나의 노래시며 나의 구원이심이라

Surely God is (my salvation); I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation."

(12:   )그러므로 너희가 기쁨으로 (구원의 우물들)에서 물을 길으리로다

With joy you will draw water from (the wells of salvation).

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2021.1.31]성경퀴즈 제200회(이사야 10-12장) azangc 2021.01.30 14
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 413 Next
/ 413