아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 24 Votes 0 Comment 0

(4:   )시온에 남아 있는 자, 예루살렘에 머물러 있는 자 곧 예루살렘 안에 생존한 자 중 (기록된 모든 사람)은 거룩하다 칭함을 얻으리니

Those who are left in Zion, who remain in Jerusalem, will be called holy, (all who are recorded) among the living in Jerusalem.

(4:   )이는 주께서 (심판하는 영)과 소멸하는 영으로 시온의 딸들의 더러움을 씻기시며 예루살렘의 피를 그 중에서 청결하게 하실 때가 됨이라

The Lord will wash away the filth of the women of Zion; he will cleanse the bloodstains from Jerusalem by (a spirit of judgment) and a spirit of fire.

(5:   )나는 내가 사랑하는 자를 위하여 노래하되 내가 사랑하는 자의 포도원을 노래하리라 내가 사랑하는 자에게 (포도원)이 있음이여 심히 기름진 산에로다

I will sing for the one I love a song about his vineyard: My loved one had (a vineyard) on a fertile hillside.

(5:   )오직 만군의 여호와는 (정의로우시므로) 높임을 받으시며 거룩하신 하나님은 공의로우시므로 거룩하다 일컬음을 받으시리니

But the LORD Almighty will be exalted (by his justice), and the holy God will show himself holy by his righteousness.

(5:   )(거짓으로 끈을 삼아) 죄악을 끌며 수레 줄로 함 같이 죄악을 끄는 자는 화 있을진저

Woe to those who draw sin along (with cords of deceit), and wickedness as with cart ropes,

(6:   )그 때에 내가 말하되 화로다 나여 망하게 되었도다 나는 입술이 부정한 사람이요 나는 (입술이 부정한) 백성 중에 거주하면서 만군의 여호와이신 왕을 뵈었음이로다 하였더라

"Woe to me!" I cried. "I am ruined! For I am a man of (unclean lips), and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the LORD Almighty."

(6:   )내가 또 (주의 목소리)를 들으니 주께서 이르시되 내가 누구를 보내며 누가 우리를 위하여 갈꼬 하시니 그 때에 내가 이르되 내가 여기 있나이다 나를 보내소서 하였더니

Then I heard (the voice of the Lord saying), "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2021.1.17]성경퀴즈 제198회(이사야 4-6장) azangc 2021.01.16 24
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 413 Next
/ 413