아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 42 Votes 0 Comment 0

(1:   )소는 (그 임자)를 알고 나귀는 그 주인의 구유를 알건마는 이스라엘은 알지 못하고 나의 백성은 깨닫지 못하는도다 하셨도다

The ox knows (his master), the donkey his owner's manger, but Israel does not know, my people do not understand."

(1:   )너희가 내 앞에 보이러 오니 이것을 누가 너희에게 요구하였느냐 (내 마당)만 밟을 뿐이니라

When you come to appear before me, who has asked this of you, this trampling of (my courts)?

(1:   )여호와께서 말씀하시되 오라 우리가 서로 변론하자 너희의 죄가 주홍 같을지라도 (눈과 같이) 희어질 것이요 진홍 같이 붉을지라도 양털 같이 희게 되리라

"Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white (as snow); though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.

(2:   )많은 백성이 가며 이르기를 오라 우리가 (여호와의 산)에 오르며 야곱의 하나님의 전에 이르자 그가 그의 길을 우리에게 가르치실 것이라 우리가 그 길로 행하리라 하리니 이는 율법이 시온에서부터 나올 것이요 여호와의 말씀이 예루살렘에서부터 나올 것임이니라

Many peoples will come and say, "Come, let us go up to (the mountain of the LORD), to the house of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths." The law will go out from Zion, the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

(2:   )너희는 (인생)을 의지하지 말라 그의 호흡은 코에 있나니 셈할 가치가 어디 있느냐

Stop trusting (in man), who has but a breath in his nostrils. Of what account is he?

(3:   )너희는 의인에게 복이 있으리라 말하라 그들은 그들의 (행위의 열매)를 먹을 것임이요

Tell the righteous it will be well with them, for they will enjoy (the fruit of their deeds).

(3:   )여호와께서 또 말씀하시되 (시온의 딸들)이 교만하여 늘인 목, 정을 통하는 눈으로 다니며 아기작거려 걸으며 발로는 쟁쟁한 소리를 낸다 하시도다

The LORD says, "(The women of Zion) are haughty, walking along with outstretched necks, flirting with their eyes, tripping along with mincing steps, with ornaments jingling on their ankles.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
413 [2019.8.18]성경퀴즈 제126회(욥기 19-22장) azangc 2020.03.04 65254
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 413 Next
/ 413