아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 15 Votes 0 Comment 0

(4:   )내 사랑 너는 어여쁘고도 어여쁘다 너울 속에 있는 네 눈이 (비둘기) 같고 네 머리털은 길르앗 산 기슭에 누운 염소 떼 같구나

How beautiful you are, my darling! Oh, how beautiful! Your eyes behind your veil are (doves). Your hair is like a flock of goats descending from Mount Gilead.

(4:   )내 누이, 내 신부야 네가 (내 마음)을 빼앗았구나 네 눈으로 한 번 보는 것과 네 목의 구슬 한 꿰미로 내 마음을 빼앗았구나

You have stolen (my heart), my sister, my bride; you have stolen my heart with one glance of your eyes, with one jewel of your necklace.

(5:   )내가 잘지라도 마음은 깨었는데 나의 사랑하는 자의 소리가 들리는구나 문을 두드려 이르기를 나의 누이, 나의 사랑, 나의 비둘기, 나의 완전한 자야 문을 열어 다오 내 머리에는 이슬이, 내 머리털에는 (밤이슬)이 가득하였다 하는구나

I slept but my heart was awake. Listen! My lover is knocking: "Open to me, my sister, my darling, my dove, my flawless one. My head is drenched with dew, my hair with (the dampness of the night)."

(5:   )예루살렘 딸들아 너희에게 내가 부탁한다 너희가 내 사랑하는 자를 만나거든 내가 (사랑하므로) 병이 났다고 하려무나

O daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you--if you find my lover, what will you tell him? Tell him I am (faint with love).

(6:   )내 사랑하는 자가 자기 동산으로 내려가 향기로운 꽃밭에 이르러서 동산 가운데에서 양 떼를 먹이며 (백합화)를 꺾는구나

My lover has gone down to his garden, to the beds of spices, to browse in the gardens and to gather (lilies)

(6:   )아침 빛 같이 뚜렷하고 달 같이 아름답고 (해 같이) 맑고 깃발을 세운 군대 같이 당당한 여자가 누구인가

Who is this that appears like the dawn, fair as the moon, bright (as the sun), majestic as the stars in procession?

(6:   )(돌아오고) 돌아오라 술람미 여자야 돌아오고 돌아오라 우리가 너를 보게 하라

(Come back), come back, O Shulammite; come back, come back, that we may gaze on you! Why would you gaze on the Shulammite as on the dance of Mahanaim?

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2020.12.27]성경퀴즈 제195회(아가서 4-6장) azangc 2020.12.26 15
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 413 Next
/ 413