아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 16 Votes 0 Comment 0

(1:   )(네 기름)이 향기로워 아름답고 네 이름이 쏟은 향기름 같으므로 처녀들이 너를 사랑하는구나

Pleasing is the fragrance of (your perfumes); your name is like perfume poured out. No wonder the maidens love you!

(1:   )여인 중에 어여쁜 자야 네가 알지 못하겠거든 (양 떼의 발자취)를 따라 목자들의 장막 곁에서 너의 염소 새끼를 먹일지니라

If you do not know, most beautiful of women, follow (the tracks of the sheep) and graze your young goats by the tents of the shepherds.

(2:   )내 사랑하는 자는 노루와도 같고 어린 사슴과도 같아서 우리 벽 뒤에 서서 창으로 들여다보며 (창살 틈)으로 엿보는구나

My lover is like a gazelle or a young stag. Look! There he stands behind our wall, gazing (through the windows), peering through the lattice.

(2:   )바위 틈 낭떠러지 은밀한 곳에 있는 나의 비둘기야 내가 네 얼굴을 보게 하라 (네 소리)를 듣게 하라 네 소리는 부드럽고 네 얼굴은 아름답구나

My dove in the clefts of the rock, in the hiding places on the mountainside, show me your face, let me hear (your voice); for your voice is sweet, and your face is lovely.

(2:   )우리를 위하여 여우 곧 포도원을 허는 (작은 여우)를 잡으라 우리의 포도원에 꽃이 피었음이라

Catch for us the foxes, (the little foxes) that ruin the vineyards, our vineyards that are in bloom.

(3:   )그들을 지나치자마자 마음에 사랑하는 자를 만나서 그를 붙잡고 (내 어머니 집)으로, 나를 잉태한 이의 방으로 가기까지 놓지 아니하였노라

Scarcely had I passed them when I found the one my heart loves. I held him and would not let him go till I had brought him to (my mother's house), to the room of the one who conceived me.

(3:   )(시온의 딸들)아 나와서 솔로몬 왕을 보라 혼인날 마음이 기쁠 때에 그의 어머니가 씌운 왕관이 그 머리에 있구나

Come out, you (daughters of Zion), and look at King Solomon wearing the crown, the crown with which his mother crowned him on the day of his wedding, the day his heart rejoiced.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2020.12.20]성경퀴즈 제194회(아가서 1-3장) azangc 2020.12.19 16
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 413 Next
/ 413