아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 12 Votes 0 Comment 0

(63:   )하나님이여 주는 나의 하나님이시라 내가 간절히 주를 찾되 물이 없어 마르고 황폐한 땅에서 (내 영혼이 주를 갈망하며) 내 육체가 주를 앙모하나이다

A psalm of David. When he was in the Desert of Judah. O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; (my soul thirsts for you), my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water.

(63:   )(주의 인자하심)이 생명보다 나으므로 내 입술이 주를 찬양할 것이라

Because (your love) is better than life, my lips will glorify you.

(63:   )왕은 하나님을 즐거워하리니 주께 맹세한 자마다 자랑할 것이나 (거짓말하는 자의 입)은 막히리로다

But the king will rejoice in God; all who swear by God's name will praise him, while (the mouths of liars) will be silenced.

(64:   )모든 사람이 두려워하여 (하나님의 일을 선포하며) 그의 행하심을 깊이 생각하리로다

All mankind will fear; they (will proclaim the works of God) and ponder what he has done.

(64:   )의인은 (여호와로 말미암아) 즐거워하며 그에게 피하리니 마음이 정직한 자는 다 자랑하리로다

Let the righteous rejoice (in the LORD) and take refuge in him; let all the upright in heart praise him!

(65:   )주께서 택하시고 가까이 오게 하사 (주의 뜰에 살게 하신 사람)은 복이 있나이다 우리가 주의 집 곧 주의 성전의 아름다움으로 만족하리이다

Blessed are those you choose and bring near (to live in your courts!) We are filled with the good things of your house, of your holy temple.

(65:   )우리 (구원의 하나님)이시여 땅의 모든 끝과 먼 바다에 있는 자가 의지할 주께서 의를 따라 엄위하신 일로 우리에게 응답하시리이다

You answer us with awesome deeds of righteousness, O (God our Savior), the hope of all the ends of the earth and of the farthest seas,

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2020.2.23]성경퀴즈 제152회(시편 63-65장) azangc 2020.03.04 12
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 413 Next
/ 413