아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 1 Votes 0 Comment 0

(출 4:     )모세가 여호와께 아뢰되 오 주여 나는 본래 말을 잘 하지 못하는 자니이다 주께서 주의 종에게 명령하신 후에도 역시 그러하니 나는 입이 뻣뻣하고 혀가 (                     ) 자니이다

Moses said to the LORD, "O Lord, I have never been eloquent, neither in the past nor since you have spoken to your servant. I am (                     ) of speech and tongue."

(출 4:     )여호와께서 그를 놓아 주시니라 그 때에 십보라가 피 남편이라 함은 (                     ) 때문이었더라

So the LORD let him alone. (At that time she said "bridegroom of blood," referring to (                     ).)

(출 5:     )또 그들이 전에 만든 벽돌 수효대로 그들에게 만들게 하고 감하지 말라 그들이 게으르므로 소리 질러 이르기를 우리가 가서 우리 하나님께 (                     )를 드리자 하나니

But require them to make the same number of bricks as before; don't reduce the quota. They are lazy; that is why they are crying out, 'Let us (                     ) to our God.'

(출 5:     )그들에게 이르되 너희가 우리를 바로의 눈과 그의 신하의 눈에 미운 것이 되게 하고 그들의 손에 칼을 주어 우리를 죽이게 하는도다 (                     )는 너희를 살피시고 판단하시기를 원하노라

and they said, "May (                     ) look upon you and judge you! You have made us a stench to Pharaoh and his officials and have put a sword in their hand to kill us."

(출 6:     )너희를 내 백성으로 삼고 나는 너희의 하나님이 되리니 나는 애굽 사람의 무거운 짐 밑에서 (                     ) 너희의 하나님 여호와인 줄 너희가 알지라

I will take you as my own people, and I will be your God. Then you will know that I am the LORD your God, who (                     ) from under the yoke of the Egyptians.

(출 6:     )여호와께서 모세에게 말씀하여 이르시되 나는 여호와라 내가 네게 이르는 바를 너는 애굽 왕 바로에게 (                     )

he said to him, "I am the LORD. (                     ) Pharaoh king of Egypt everything I tell you."

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
413 [2017.12.10]성경퀴즈 제40회(민수기 25-28장) azangc 2020.03.04 0
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 413 Next
/ 413