아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 1 Votes 0 Comment 0

(1:    )그러나 학대를 받을수록 더욱 (                  )하여 퍼져나가니 애굽 사람이 이스라엘 자손으로 말미암아 근심하여

But the more they were oppressed, the more they (                  ) and spread; so the Egyptians came to dread the Israelites

(1:    )그 산파들은 하나님을 (                  )하였으므로 하나님이 그들의 집안을 흥왕하게 하신지라

And because the midwives (                  ) God, he gave them families of their own.

(2:    )더 숨길 수 없게 되매 그를 위하여 (                  )를 가져다가 역청과 나무 진을 칠하고 아기를 거기 담아 나일 강 가 갈대 사이에 두고

But when she could hide him no longer, she got (                  ) for him and coated it with tar and pitch. Then she placed the child in it and put it among the reeds along the bank of the Nile.

(2:    )그가 아들을 낳으매 모세가 그의 이름을 게르솜이라 하여 이르되 내가 타국에서 (                  )가 되었음이라 하였더라

Zipporah gave birth to a son, and Moses named him Gershom, saying, "I have become (                  ) in a foreign land."

(2:    )하나님이 이스라엘 자손을 돌보셨고 하나님이 그들을 (                  )하셨더라

So God looked on the Israelites and (                  ) about them.

(3:    )여호와의 사자가 떨기나무 가운데로부터 나오는 불꽃 안에서 그에게 나타나시니라 그가 보니 (                  )에 불이 붙었으나 그 떨기나무가 사라지지 아니하는지라

There the angel of the LORD appeared to him in flames of fire from within (                  ). Moses saw that though the bush was on fire it did not burn up.

(3:    )하나님이 모세에게 이르시되 나는 (                  )이니라 또 이르시되 너는 이스라엘 자손에게 이같이 이르기를 스스로 있는 자가 나를 너희에게 보내셨다 하라

God said to Moses, "(                  ). This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.'"

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2017.6.25]성경퀴즈 제16회(출애굽기 1-3장) azangc 2020.03.04 1
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 413 Next
/ 413