아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 4 Votes 0 Comment 0

(창 45:    )당신들이 나를 이 곳에 팔았다고 해서 근심하지 마소서 한탄하지 마소서 (                        )을 구원하시려고 나를 당신들보다 먼저 보내셨나이다

And now, do not be distressed and do not be angry with yourselves for selling me here, because it was (                 ) that God sent me ahead of you.

(창 45:    )그들이 또 요셉이 자기들에게 부탁한 모든 말로 그에게 말하매 그들의 아버지 야곱은 요셉이 자기를 태우려고 보낸 (                        )를 보고서야 기운이 소생한지라

But when they told him everything Joseph had said to them, and when he saw (                        ) Joseph had sent to carry him back, the spirit of their father Jacob revived.

(창 46:    )애굽에서 요셉이 낳은 아들은 두 명이니 야곱의 집 사람으로 애굽에 이른 자가 모두 (                        )명이었더라

With the two sons who had been born to Joseph in Egypt, the members of Jacob's family, which went to Egypt, were (                        ) in all.

(창 47:    )야곱이 바로에게 아뢰되 내 나그네 길의 세월이 백삼십 년이니이다 내 나이가 얼마 못 되니 우리 조상의 나그네 길의 연조에 미치지 못하나 (                        )을 보내었나이다 하고

And Jacob said to Pharaoh, "The years of my pilgrimage are a hundred and thirty. My years have been few and (                        ), and they do not equal the years of the pilgrimage of my fathers."

(창 47:    )이스라엘이 죽을 날이 가까우매 그의 아들 요셉을 불러 그에게 이르되 이제 내가 네게 은혜를 입었거든 청하노니 네 손을 내 허벅지 아래에 넣고 (                        )으로 내게 행하여 애굽에 나를 장사하지 아니하도록 하라

When the time drew near for Israel to die, he called for his son Joseph and said to him, "If I have found favor in your eyes, put your hand under my thigh and promise that you will show me (                        ). Do not bury me in Egypt,

(창 48:    )그의 아버지가 허락하지 아니하며 이르되 나도 안다 내 아들아 나도 안다 그도 한 족속이 되며 그도 크게 되려니와 그의 아우가 그보다 (                        )가 되고 그의 자손이 여러 민족을 이루리라 하고

But his father refused and said, "I know, my son, I know. He too will become a people, and he too will become great. Nevertheless, his younger brother (                        ) than he, and his descendants will become a group of nations."

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2017.6.11]성경퀴즈 제14회(창세기 45-48장) azangc 2020.03.04 4
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 413 Next
/ 413